Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Apple Wedges

Where has the summer gone?  There are only 3 weeks left until we begin school here at our house.  I have to say this year, for some reason, I am not really looking forward to the beginning of  our homeschool routine.  But, no matter how much fun the summer has been, it must come to an end - the weather is certainly proving that.  I have spent considerable time coming up with new (overnight) casserole dishes to have ready for hot breakfasts - That excites me - A simple French Toast Casserole with Pecans, an moist Baked Oatmeal Casserole with Granny Smith Apples & a savory Egg Casserole with Cheddar Cheese & Onions. Some sliced bananas & apples on the side & we will have a good start to the day...Oh, don't forget my cup of coffee!!!

These Felt Apple Wedges are a sweet snack to have in the felt food pantry.  A great way to teach the little ones how to show their dolls & stuffed animals how yummy fruits are!  Ha Ha.

* These designs are my original work & may not be copied or reproduced without my permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment