Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fabric Wristlet Clutch



This has been a project on my list for the longest time.  A gift for my mother became the perfect excuse to take the time to work on it.  Oh my, how lovely (now I have to make one for my daughter & myself!).  I found so many free tutorials out there for these clutch purses – I think I’ll try more than one.  I did purchase a pattern from ww.keykalou.etsy.com that was fabulous to work with.

I used a simple cotton outer fabric that I had laying around & an unbleached cotton fabric for the lining.  A vintage button from my grandmothers button box finishes this project just perfectly!  Don’t wait for a holiday or gift giving time to make one of these little clutches….you will just love it.  I hope you enjoy this cutie.


No comments:

Post a Comment