Monday, June 14, 2010

♥ Felt Needlebooks

Wool Felt Needlebook in Pinks

Starting to put these Wool Needlebooks back in the shop. My grandmother used a Needle-Book that I now have in my sewing box and I treasure it. So, I couldn’t help but make some of these little treasures! These little Needle-Books keep my trusty pins and needles in their own sweet place. They are also my favorite tool to have in the car when I am working on projects, since they securely hold the needles from wandering away. These cuties measure 2½” round.

I’ve used a durable wool felt for these little books & can’t help but chuckle at how sweet they are. There are 3 pages of felt on the inside & you can use both sides of those pages, as well as the front & back covers. They make adorable stocking stuffers; a little gift for the sewer in your family; a sweet sewing organizer when traveling for your needles & pins; a thoughtful gift topper.

Available in a few different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment